My Aspirational Group

My Aspirational Group
The Shoes Are The Bomb

Friday, November 14, 2008

Dropping F-Bombs With Joe Scarborough



Confession-- I was watching. I get up early. I like Joe Scarborough’s show. It’s chatty. I like Mika Brzezinski because she seems like the best sort of centrist. (And because of her famous lighting-the-story-about-Paris-Hilton-on-fire-rather-than-reading-it-as-headline-news escapade. Check it out here! Man, good for her!) I kind of like Joe Scarborough, too. Is there anyone who looks more like a politician than this guy? Don’t think so. I don’t agree with him often, but he’s sincere and consistent and not totally aggressive, and that puts him in the upper ranks of modern politicians and commentators. He also seems to genuinely like Mika, which is nice. I even like Willie Geist, because he’s essentially helpless and worthless…he’s Tucker Carlson lite, something I never would have dreamed possible.

Still, the fact that Joe dropped the F-bomb on the air kind of made my 7:00 a.m. post dog walking morning.

No comments: