My Aspirational Group

My Aspirational Group
The Shoes Are The Bomb

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Re: my last post...not going there

Okay, so now the Repubs have nominated a woman who looks like what we think/hope the Voice Woman looks like! I'm a guy; that's the selling point for me. If I was a woman, I think the strategy would go "She's got the same plumbing as me, so she gets my vote!" I am just not going there, okay? Not up to it now. Probably not ever. Gagging on my own bile is not my idea of a good time.

Excuse me for feeling vomitorious about all of this, but it's a holiday weekend, and I'm going to have a drink or seven to avoid these thoughts as prudently and completely as possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One word (or URL): VPILF.

This href is strictly for humorous effect only, raving right-wingers not exactly being my type. Also, my wife reads this blog.

This situation requires a cocktail-shaker-full (or three) of Naughty Nigellas (the Lemon Drop's evil twin).

Really, it's getting very Thomas Pynchon in here . . .